- Fees & Terms
- Request to Mediate Letter
- Mediation Satisfaction Form
- Mediation Agreement
- European Code of Conduct
- Cancellation Policy
- Complaints Procedure
FHC for Mediation is a member of the CMC and is a fully accredited mediator provider
- If any part cancels the Mediation the following proportion of the Mediator fee will be payable by each Party in equal shares:
- If the cancellation is made less than 2 working days before the date of the Mediation, the full Mediator fee.
- If the cancellation is made less than 7 working days before the date of the Mediation, 50% of the Mediator fee.
- Additionally each Party will be jointly liable for i) any irrecoverable venue costs, ii) the FHC Case Management fee.
- Paragraphs 1-4 are made without prejudice to a Party’s rights to recover such sums from any Party it may consider to be at fault for the cancellation.