- Our Mediators
- Alan Conroy
- Bryan John Hallows
- Donald Menzies
- Emma Tallini
- Fiona Smith
- Geoffrey Greenhouse
- Janeen Achtar
- Jason Payne-James
- Jonathan Fingerhut
- Jonathan Fisch
- Lars Davidsson
- Mary Ellen Lewis
- Michael T. Isaac
- Micheal Vloeberghs
- Mike Faulkner
- Nigel John Callaghan
- Paul V Marks
- Peter Causton
- Peter Merson
- Stephen Ruttle
- Steven Porter
FHC for Mediation is a member of the CMC and is a fully accredited mediator provider
Accredited Mediator (LSM)
|Research and Development Director
Garwyn Loss Adjusters
|2005-2011||Head of Compliance and Training (Liability Services)
Cunningham Lindsey Loss Adjusters
|2001-2005||Claims Investigation Manager
Aon Risk Services
|1981-2001||Claims Inspector, Superintendent/Trainer
NFU Mutual Insurance
- Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute (FCII) since 1988.
- Chartered Insurer 1989 – Chartered Insurance Practitioner 2006.
- Trained at the London School of Mediation in January 2008.
Set up Cunningham Lindsey Mediation Services with a team of five mediators. Attended a wide range of mediation conferences and mediations on complex personal injury matters.
- Employment Disputes.
Conducted many hearings on grievance and disciplinary matters including appeals from unrepresented parties.
- Chartered Insurance Institute since 1978
- Faculty of Claims Forum
- Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters since 2005
- London School of Mediation alumni
- Association of Midlands Mediators (Panel Member)
- Expedite Resolution (Panel Member)
- Articles on “Woolf” and MOJ reforms in “Commercial News”.
- Creator and editor of monthly bulletin “Legal Updates” circulated around the insurance market 2006 – 2011
The majority of Mike’s career has been spent working for well known UK insurers. The past 10 years have been with a global broker working for corporate clients and two of the UK’s leading loss adjusting firms. Coupled with a fair amount of time spent in the various civil and criminal courts this has exposed Mike to conflict resolution at every level.